Have a cosy home is easy but have a healthy one is another matter. We are in contact with a lot of harmful and unsafe substances in our everyday life and not only in the street but also, and especially in our homes.
Paints, cleaning products, plastic object, kitchen wear or textiles, they all can be a source of toxic hazardous substances.
Now it is the time you go one step forward
This month, in our seventh challenge, we invite you to change your home into a toxin-free zone learning how to identify what products and objects are toxic and new purchase habits to avoid them.
What is this challenge’s goal?
- To learn how to locate harmful contaminants in your home,
- know what are the best alternatives,
- develop good habits to buy healthy home products.
Take on and share the challenge
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and share our tips and blog post using the hashtag #ILivePlasticFree. You can also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject #ILivePlasticFree in which you tell us how you manage to take on this challenge.
How to achieve it?
You can also find some tips in our blog posts on this issue:
- “Tips for a plastic-free home cleaning“
- ” Interview withCarlos Prada from Hogar Sin Tóxicos (Toxin-free Home)“